Saturday, February 22, 2014

Floral Pants, Yay Or Nay

Everyone knows trends change every season. I always wonder who "these" people are that choose the "it" color or the latest "fad". How much fun would it be to be a part of that group?! I recently asked my husband for his opinion on a pair of floral pants that I was eyeing and his response was he was not a fan. I do have to preface that he is very conservative and his wardrobe mostly consists of jeans and colored polos from Tommy Bahamas.  I always try to get him out of his comfort zone and show him different patterns or colors and I get the same answer every time, no way. So I ask myself, why do I ask him for his opinion?  I have decided that it is because we all tend to doubt our choices at one time or another and we look for validation from others. I too tend to be on the conservative side however I am trying to get out of my comfort zone and try new things. Hopefully, others will like it and if not, it is ok as it is my taste and style.

By the way, the floral pants I chose are monocramatic so they are not too much out of my "zone". They are definitely floral and more so in person than they appear here.


So what do you think of floral pants, yay or nay? 

No comments:

Post a Comment