Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fashionably Fit

Fitness and exercise is a need to in life and not always a want to. Some people truly love it and really live for it. I on the other hand do it a few times a week (I really should more) and enjoy it only after I am done with the workout.  I like to think of myself as having style however not quite so much when it comes to fitness attire. I see so many girls in their cute cropped pants and lululemon tops and then there is me in shorts. I do own a couple pairs of those cute pants however they see more of the drawer space than they see my legs. I just get way too hot and would rather have less clothing on than more.

I work at a boutique on Saturdays and one day I walked in for my shift and saw these super cute workout tanks and I knew that they had to become a part of my wardrobe.


I used to love to watch What Not To Wear, I spent many a Friday night watching people's closets get torn up. Then after that painful experience, you would see them being restyled to their new fashionable selves. One thing I distinctly remember the hosts throwing away a lot of were graphic tees so when I came across these tanks I was a little hesitant at first but then thought, "but these are way too cute!"

Definitely wearing something fun helps make the workout a little bit more enjoyable! These tank tops and many more can be found at Lux Boutique - www.shopluxboutique.com. My personal favorite is the one that says - meet me at the bar - of course they meant the barbell but isn't the thought of the wine bar way more fun!

Find me on Bloglovin - Stylishcomfort - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment