Saturday, February 22, 2014

Boutique Lovin'

A few years ago I went to New Orleans with my husband and we had the opportunity to visit many of the places that were recommended to us by friends. If you have never been it is a great place to visit at least once, amazing food there! The highlight of the trip was being invited to a crawfish boil, so delish and lots of fun! We went for a long weekend and one of the days we didn't have much on the schedule so we headed to a local park, from there we decided to walk down Magazine Street (not realizing how long this street actually is) to take in the sites and this is where I came upon the most adorable little building. The sign on the building (that looked like a cute little house) said Fairy and I knew I just had to check it out. It turned out to be an awesome store that has since sparked my current obsession of boutiques. There were so many amazing pieces that I just wanted to take the whole store with me but I settled with a top and the cutest shorts that I have ever owned. The owner was awesome and had the coolest dog (that kept my husband entertained). Before leaving, the owner gave me her website and I have continued to buy from her through her website as well as her posts on social media.

I now work at a boutique part time and I love seeing the unique pieces that we have to offer. We have something for women of every age.  We also have the best accessories at a great price point. My jewelry collection has expanded exponentially since working there.

I look up boutiques whenever we are visiting out of town areas as it is always part of my "site seeing" now. I am sure it drives my husband crazy but I am grateful that he lets me visit them.

Visit www.shopluxboutique.com for the boutique I work at (also best boutique in Naples, Florida) and visit www.fairynola.com for the best boutique in New Orleans.

Lux Boutique 




No comments:

Post a Comment