Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Festivals and Floral Fun

Over the weekend I went to the Annual Greek Festival with my family. I look forward to this festival every year as I love the food, the wine, and the shopping!  The food is delicious and the best Greek food in town by far! The wine is sweet but not too sweet and honestly the only red wine I will ever drink. Then there is the shopping! I have learned that you can find the most unique pieces at places you would not expect to find them. Art shows, festivals and sometimes even farmer's markets have vendors that offer fun accessories that no one else will have.

What I like about all of my past purchases at the Greek Festival is that not only are they unique but each piece has a memory tied to it of the fun that I had with my family. This year we found floral jewelry. I got two pairs of the stud earrings, I chose the orange and red. Each color was bright and cheery so I had a tough time deciding.  My sister also opted for the stud earrings, she chose the teal. My mom chose the same color however went with the bracelet.

Next time you are at a festival or an art show check out the accessories as you might be surprised!





Follow me on Bloglovin, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment