Saturday, August 29, 2015

Does any of it matter really?

What is fashion, what is style and does any of it matter really?  Fashion is so volatile, I personally feel the styles of previous decades are much better than what is current. Which is probably why they tend to come back around, this Fall's fashion trends revolve around the 70's which personally I think is a great look!  Who doesn't love the flared jean, it balances out your leg especially if you are like me and have some hip action going on.

Since I have matured I have come to realize though that it is not necessarily about fashion but rather style, style is putting your own flare on what is or might be perceived as fashionable.  Find what fits your figure best and incorporate the latest trend that you can relate to.  

I recently went to the mountains in Georgia and fell in love with hiking!  I don't think I could hike for more than one day as the idea of all my stuff on my back is not appealing but just being out in nature and enjoying all its beauty is something that is incomparable. I could do that every day, I hope to live one day somewhere that allows me an opportunity to do more of that. While on this trip I picked up this skirt which puts off that 70's vibe with the tie-dye so here is my take on this year's fall fashion (in a casual Florida style of course). This skirt is by Patagonia, they make outdoor apparel so it was pretty appropriate for me to get it in the area that I love to be outdoors.



Enjoy this upcoming season of trends - peace and love to all! Find me on bloglovin - stylishcomfort. Thanks! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! Patagonia is a great brand and they have such nice stuff - I wish we had season changes here in Florida just so I can wear sweaters and jackets! (And preferably from Patagonia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Wouldn't it be nice to layer? Love that look but we rarely get to do.

      Delete