Sunday, July 19, 2015

Life as a Buyer

I have been lucky to experience the life of a buyer twice now, my first time was in New York (which just happens to be my favorite city and that was an opportunity of a lifetime, one I will never forget) and recently I went to market in Atlanta.  The Gift & Home show was at AmericasMart and I loved it! AmericasMart Atlanta connects buyers with top brands from around the world. It is here where you discover the latest products and trends at the nation’s #1 product destination!

The life of a buyer is a tough one as there is an enormous amount of product to see and by the end of the day your feet feel as though they might fall off and you have to get up and do it all over again the next day.  However, I being a newbie just soaked it all up and it gave me the itch for more. I have always loved fashion, accessories and home goods and this show did not disappoint. Every where you looked it was something to see inevitably creating a sensory overload with three buildings that offer up to 18 floors with each floor showcasing more pretty things to touch and feel. From funny sayings on plaques to rugs and pillows to delicate romantic jewelry, there is really something for everyone at this show.






This life might be harder than expected as people perceive it as just shopping all day but it can be mentally and physically draining, BUT sign me up as this just feeds this girl's passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment